Hold the phone.
- Love the latest in technology?
- Want to have stimulating conversations over the Internet?
- Skype meetings too boring?
Well, do I have the product for you. Fundawear!!!!!
Now in case you think I have been hanging around dodgy websites getting my jollies I actually found this out on one Australia’s most successful and controversial bloggers. A man who has his own TV show and is a one of Rupert Murdoch’s big name journalists. Yes the one and only Andrew Bolt.
So what is Fundawear. Well according to the video you and your partner can , um, oh, ahhhh have some “fun” over the Internet using your mobile phone to um, ahhh, oh, Quote “Touch over the Internet” Unquote. As they are underwear you can imagine we are not talking a gentle caress on the cheek or to hold hands or such.
I’m sorry I don’t know the price, where they are available or the sizing but what I do know is that this is the start of a revolution in products that use the Internet and Mobile phone technology in ways we have never dreamed off. Whatever your take on the morality or not of the product you have to admire the cleverness of the idea. This really is a great example of sideways and outside of the box thinking.
You have to imagine that this is only version one of Fundawear. I can see an Apple like moment here with Fundawear 2, 3, 4 etc. The mind boggles at where this product range will go………………………
So what can we learn from this?
- The cleverness of creating a product that fills a need ( however questionable)in an innovative way.
- Using Internet, phones and apps in a combination of technologies is a clever way of producing a new product.
- Clever marketing of the product. ( let’s be frank I think this will sell very well)
- Technology is moving at a pace that is astounding and unless you are on the ball you will be left behind.
- The technology is self explanatory and easy to use. The essence of a great product.
- Don’t wear them to work as the smile on your face may be hard to explain and embarrassing in some situations.
- Meg Ryan could have had an easier time in “Harry Met Sally”
- Time now for me too stop before I get myself into a lot of trouble.
So from now on be careful if your partner comes home and says they have bought you some new underwear. You just might not know what you are getting into.